Re: Will next cygwin1.dll release have the select() fix?

> Gold star for Brian!

Please - even thankless ungrateful lamprey-eel me knows you're not really
serious about giving your tag team coat-tailer a *real* gold star for this!
(I'll believe it when I see it on the website).

-bk

"Christopher Faylor" <cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com>@cygwin.com
on 11/14/2003 03:13:28 PM

Please respond to cygwin@cygwin.com