Re: Crontab does not run

I definitely installed Cygwin on my Windows 2k machine as "All Users". The crontab I am creating is under my individual user name. When I remove my crontab file and type the command "./crontab -l" it lists my username in the "no cronfile" response, which by the way is on the network domain, not the domain of my machine. I don't think this is a problem as I've checked out the /etc/passwd file, and it includes my username as it does the computer administrator.

I am running crontab in the bash shell, but the man pages mention the environmental variable SHELL=/bin/sh. I tried including this in my crontab as well as running crontab in sh, which doesn't work at all.

Any suggestions? Thanks again!