Problem VnC + SSh + Putty + Port Forwarding

I make an SSH Tunnel (from Win2k to Win2k) with:
- a port forwarding on my ZYXEL 201 ISDN router
- install of openssh server on my Win PC in in the lan of ISDN ROUTER (where i'll install my VNCserver)
- configuration of putty (with ssh2 and a  tunnel from 5900 to my 5905 port) on the host where i'll install my VNCviewer

All my configurations work well, and i make an SSH tunnel for view a PC in the Lan of my ISDN ROUTER. The system work well 1 or 2 times, but yesterday i had a problem.
I make an SSH-login on my machine, and the tunnel is up.
But when i'm connecting with my VNCviewer (localhost:5)
UltraVNC tell me:

Connection failed - Error reading Protocol Version

Possible causes:

- You've forgotten to select DSMPlugin and the Server uses a DSMPlugin  // I'm not using plugin
- Viewer and Server are not compatible // impossible!! they run well without the ssh tunneling
- Bad connection // what?? why?

Thank you in advance for all help!!
Alessio

P.S. Sorry for my english, I'm italian