RE: GCC G77 Sleep Intrinsic

I would expect that this is an API issue, and therefore the same code (same executable, even ?) will produce the different results under Win 9x compared to Win-NT. Instead of trying to fathom it all out, it might just be easier to 'suck it and see'.
Quite what other languages with a sleep or wait command do to ensure consistent intervals I am not too sure - maybe they are comparing successive reads of the system clock instead of counting clock ticks, or possibly detecting the platform and multiplying/dividing as appropriate.
Kevin.

| >|
| >| I can confirm that Sleep(n) intrinsic function appears to
| >| work as expected under Windoze 2000 (SP2).
| >| Could test under Win95 OSR2 and Win-Me this weekend if any use.
| >| Kevin.
| >|
| >| |
| >| |