Re: Symbolic Links

When I try to use a windows shortcut file in cygwin it doesn't seem to work.
In the example that I tried, misc.lnk is the name of the shortcut from
windows.

dan@dan-infochi ~/Finance>ls
Auto.xls    Copy of Daniel Adams.mny  Financial Plan.doc      Insurance
Inventory.doc  Stock Stats.xls  stock.xls
Bills.xls   Daniel Adams.mny          Fraud Hotline 1800.doc  Misc.lnk
other
Checks.xls  Distribution.xls          History.xls             Paychecks.xls
personal.mdb
dan@dan-infochi ~/Finance>cd Misc.lnk
Misc.lnk: Not a directory.

That is the attempt I did, with the output. Do I need to do something
specific to get this to work?

Dan

001601c3c343$c6a2d090$39fea8c0@pkraus">news:001601c3c343$c6a2d090$39fea8c0@pkraus...