RE: Probably stupid question about line termination

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Dave Korn wrote:

Hmm, I take that back.  /cygdrive is a pseudo-mount, and thus can have
text or binary mode setting...  The initial install controls the mode of
/cygdrive as well.  Files accessed via Win32 paths (e.g., "C:\CONFIG.SYS")
*will be* accessed in textmode.  Apologies for any confusion this may have
caused.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/