cygwin-replyto (was Re: Bizarre behaviour of insight and win32 clipboard)

Yuck!  I finally figured out how to configure my mailer to properly set
the Reply-To header, but that was not until after I had subscribed to
cygwin-replyto.  For the previous message, I had changed that header to
point at insight@sources.redhat.com.  But, because of my cygwin-replyto

I'll go ahead and unsubscribe now, but "it would be nice if" it only
added the header to messages that don't already contain one (me ducks as
cgf slaps me in the face) :-)

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer