Re: Out of memory when runing configure

> When i start ./configure of that program:
> http://dev.null.pl/ekg/ekg-20040130.tar.gz it runs a while and then
> ends with many out of memory errors (windows popups are showing).
> Machine has 140MB of ram, it is Win98 on VMWare. Cygwin version is
> 1.5.7, but on 1.5.6 and earlier the same happened.

Hi Mariusz,

A better place for questions related to EKG is ekg-users at lists dot ziew
dot org

If you run win98 on vmware with 140 MB of RAM, then I would recommend buying
at least 128 MB module. It is not expensive these days.

EKG compiles successfully and works fine on cygwin, although for some months
it throws some warnings during make'ing. I use it everytime I cannot use
Miranda IM.

--
Greetings

Tomasz Rojek