RE: Cygwin Mailing list

> Hi,
>
> I suggest that cygwin mailing list add in the subject  "(Cygwin)", so we
> can easily identify and manage the mails which coming from cygwin
> mailing list.

As obviously you're a mailing list professional, I'm sure you checked the
mailing list archives before posting on this topic.

Hence there is no need for me to reply.

As implied by my above statement, the topic has already been discussed.
Therefore given the subject line of this email, you don't even need to check
the mailing list archives to work out the previous answer!

Gareth