Re: Problems with Emacs - Resolution(?)

Ehud Karni wrote:

I manged to compile Emacs from CVS but when I run it, I get errors
(supposedly in lisp) that I don't get with the same Emacs and lisp
files on Linux.

This Emacs (21.3.50) also crashes much more then the distributed
Cygwin Emacs (21.2 compiled by Joe Buehler).

Thank you for this report. It is on my todo list to run a compile of 21.3 to check on its current state. Undoubtedly there have been many code changes since they committed the Cygwin port changes to the emacs CVS and I need to check them from time to time... -- Joe Buehler