RE: Control-c not working in rxvt (for exiting jboss server)

I think Chris's response sums up the current state of the Cygwin DLL
quite nicely and properly sets the expectations for recent snapshots.
Obviously, in general, snapshot volatility can vary.  People who try
snapshots generally shouldn't expect that the snapshot will perform
better than a release in every way.  It could even not work at all.
But the warnings are really raised to make sure people are aware that
things might not work with a snapshot.  It's setting a level of
expectation appropriately so there's no great surprise if something
isn't working quite right.  It's not meant to imply that snapshots
are somehow inherently dangerous and that using one, even if it ends
up being completely broken, is an unrecoverable event.  It just means
you have to be prepared to fall back to the current release if things
don't work out.

Whether my comments make you more or less willing to try a snapshot now
or in general, I don't know.  Obviously, the choice is up to you.  I'm
not trying to force you to use one, if that would even be possible somehow.
But I wanted to clarify this point for others who might be unsure of the
reasons behind the warnings about snapshots.

Larry