Re: cygrunsrv taking near all cpu time

Gregory Borota <borota@softhome.net> wrote in
404836FF.4040304@softhome.net:">news:404836FF.4040304@softhome.net:

>  From your message I understand the problem is caused by Panda
>  Antivirus
> not cygrunsrv....

That seems to me more a philosophical question. The development team may
decide if they consider it worth the time looking into this.

Just to complete what I found out:
I wasn´t sure it it may only be a cygrunsrv issue. So I replaced cygrunsrv
by the microsoft tool srvany to run sshd. With this configuration sshd was
the process on 100% cpu load.

So it seems to be specific to the cygwin runtim dll and not to cygrunsrv
only.

Christian