Re: latest snapshot seems better wrt make -j hang problems

Christopher Faylor wrote:
FWIW, I found ANOTHER race yesterday while running the cygwin test
suite.  So, it's back to square one for testing since it was in low
level code which could affect everything.  And, this race has been there
since I screwed up in September 2001.  Lovely.
Well, I can't break the '16 snapshot either (> 11000 iterations without any problems). I'm guessing this included a fix for that other race you speak of.