Re: sshd on WinXP machine in Win2003 Domain -- can't log in

I also got the same problem. but I am work for the Adminstrator.
which is a local user. Others Domain users got the Permission
Denied after checking the password.

All others Domain Users can open the CYGWIN bash shell properly
on the Window console, however ssh to the server is not work.

MIke Hanby wrote:
crum, nope, can't maintane the connection with a local user either.
I get the same Permission Denied after logging in.

All of this worked before I joined this machine to the Windows 2003 Active
Directory domain, so it's got to be related, but beyond setting those Local
Policies on the Domain controller, I don't know what else to try.

"Igor Pechtchanski" <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> wrote in message
Pine.GSO.4.56.0403212327080.26885@slinky.cs.nyu.edu">news:Pine.GSO.4.56.0403212327080.26885@slinky.cs.nyu.edu...
Hmm, really weird...  I'm officially out of ideas.  Does it work if you
try to log in as a local user (i.e., not a domain one)?

As for /dev, see <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-03/msg01009.html>.
HTH,
Igor