make install ERROR - ocaml using cygwin

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your guidance in installing the
complete package of cygwin.

I am trying to compile/install ocaml compiler in my
machine using cygwin.

I was following the instructions to install the ocaml
compiler. There are totally 8 steps and I was able to
complete 5 steps. The 6th step is "make install"

However I am getting an INSTALL error,

"
cp -f ocamldoc /usr/local/bin
cp: `ocamldoc' and `/usr/local/bin/ocamldoc' are the
same file
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/ocaml-3.06/ocamldoc'
make: *** [install] Error 2"

Is it possible to tell me what is missing in here to
install the ocaml.

Please help me.

Thanks
Mary