Re: strange install behavior

Larry,

I assume that the /etc/skel/.bashrc file is copied to
$HOME the first time I run cygwin.bat finishing the
install process.  Either way, the .bashrc I was
talking about was in my home dir.

Is there anything that runs when I add a user or
change something in /etc/passwd, the might uncomment
out some stuff in .bashrc?

Erik