Re: KERNEL32!IsBadWritePtr () error raised while debugging thread test program.

Please try to configure your mailer to wrap lines at <= 80 chars.  Thanks.

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Jeremy Song wrote:

> I made a simple multi-threaded application with g++ for cygwin and it
> runs well but if I try to debug my program, it shows just SIGSEGV
> Segmentation fault like the following. I can't even get into the main
> though...If I move out the lines for creating threads, it works fine.

This is a known "issue", PTC.  The work-around is to just continue.  I
know, I know.  Who ever head of a SIGSEGV you could continue from?  Just
trust me, it works ;-).

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer