Re: Souldn't we put [cygwin] or [CygXwin] here depending on the question?

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:26:16PM -0600, E. Weddington wrote:
>On 16 Apr 2004 at 16:09, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Sorry.  The list administrator is not interested in having *his* email
>>cluttered with extraneous words in the subject.
>>
>>It is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  Is that clear?  No amount of pleading is
>>going to change the policy in any group that I run.
>
>Um, shouldn't you check with your *co-project lead* too?
><http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-03/msg01568.html>

So, you're assuming that Corinna and I don't communicate?  That's very
odd.

Anyway, I said "group" (as in new"group" -- old usenet habits die hard)
when I meant "mailing list" but, no, I don't have to check with Corinna.
Even if she didn't agree with me on this subject (and I am sure she
does), I know that she would defer to me on this topic.  I didn't think
it was really worth going to the effort of checking with her and issuing
a joint press release to end this tedious thread.

Anyway, the thread is now done.

cgf