Re: .logout files?

At 03:11 AM 4/19/2004, you wrote:
>Larry Hall wrote:

>>>Bingo.  It's one of the many perks in being a cygwin developer.
>>That's just plain mean!  I think all cygwin developers should be banished!! ...Wait a minute, that won't work... ;-)
>
>Err... Maybe short time electricshock treatment would help a little.. =)

My computer tries that every once in a while with a static-electric
discharge.  It hasn't done anything for me yet but since my computer
is continuing the treatment, I can only assume the benefits require
repeated exposure.

>Well, what's this dot-logout file is used for anyway..?

Must be a script that is invoked on logout.  Nah, that's too simple.
Has to be something more complicated and sinister!

Holliston, MA 01746