Re: telnet(ssh) to cygwin from linux

http://eudyptula.freezope.org/ms/Cygwin-SSH-VNC-HowTo.html

I would try this entire howto, then you could do more than just a terminal.

Telnet is obsolete, best you don't use it at all.

BC

Mike Gall wrote:

What is the proper procedure to telnet into cygwin(running on Windows XP) from a linux machine on LAN. I have been searching the mail lists and googling this but I haven't found an answer. Both machines are located on an isolated LAN so telnet should be ok for testing purposes. Any help on this we be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike