setup complains even if I've dowloaded everything

Hello,

I finished mirroring the entire cygwin distribution from www.carfield.com.hk which totalled almost a whopping 2GB. I put the entire distro in our local http server so that anyone could install it from there. I fired setup.exe from my browser, (and as usual, I answered all the questions and specified my local http site as the mirror where cygwin should be downloaded from), and setup stopped when it reached the point where it started to download _update-info-dir-00227-1.tar.bz2. Setup popped up a window which asked "Download Incomplete. Try Again." I clicked "Yes" and started the download all over again from my local http site. I got stuck at the same point.

Now, I wanted to verify whether the setup.ini had the correct information. I don't know whether this was relevant. In any case, here is the setup.ini entry for _update-info-dir:
(The line wrap notation "\" is mine.)

@ _update-info-dir
sdesc: "Generate info/dir file automatically"
category: _PostInstallLast
requires: texinfo ash
version: 00227-1
install: release/_update-info-dir/_update-info-dir-00227-1.tar.bz2 373 \ 3e583f639de35fae1578b92a5e439ee1
source: release/_update-info-dir/_update-info-dir-00227-1-src.tar.bz2 12864 \ 2ce0411bb73d5a2e713e683423844af1

I checked the mirrored _update-info-dir against the one at rsync://cygwin.com/cygwin-ftp/release/_update-info-dir and they are exactly the same.

I checked my setup.ini file and compared it against the one found at rsync://cygwin.com/cygwin-ftp/setup.ini and they are exactly the same.

The cygwin website list of mirrors (http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html) asserts that the site where I mirrored the entire cygwin distro is up to date as of 2004-04-22 21:13 GMT so I have no reason to believe that the mirror is out of date.

I checked the md5 sums specified at setup.ini and compared it against the md5 sums at the _update-info-dir directory and they are exactly the same.

My system is a Pentium 4 1.7 Ghz Box with 256MB RAM running Windows 2000 service Pack 4.

I repeatedly tried to install but setup keeps stopping at _update-info-dir. Do I need to do anything to let setup run correctly so I can finally use cygwin?

If you need more information regarding what I did, please tell me. (However, I think what I wrote here is about all that I've done.)

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Carlo
------