Re: How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

Alejandro López-Valencia wrote:

> If you really read my sentence above you would have recognized the sentence
> "This information is very hard to come by if one is in a bind". Which
> idiomatic USA English for "You never find this information in time when you
> really need it".
> Am I clear, or are you in need of remedial English?

I'm sorry, I cannot relate to your obviously substandard skills at
searching the internet.  I've never found Googling for simple keywords
to ever be slower than waiting for someone to spoon feed me on a mailing
list, whether in a bind or not.

Brian