Re: [SPAM] problems with cygwin

Hi Tarun,

	I havent installed WMaker on CygWin, so wont comment on that. You
should've attached a more descriptive log though.

1. Cygwin install asks you for install for 'All Users'/ only
Administrator. That icon is typically in
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu (or similar)

2. 'Some of the commands?' Only those packages which you selected have
been installed. Install the needed ones. Here is a output from my term:
[ H -dash- G On yamuna ~] which more
/bin/more
[ H -dash- G On yamuna ~] rpm -qf /bin/more
util-linux-2.11r-10
util-linux-2.11y-9

These are the cygwin packages you'd need.

HTH

--
Regards,

Hitanshu
-*-*-*-*-
'Wenn Sie nicht Deutsches verstehen können, warum sind Sie Stille lebendig?'