cygwin/matlab/xp

Hi all,

I know it's perhaps not the good list but I'm searching information on what could happen on a cygwin generated mexfile for matlab under xp.

The facts :

With the gnumex tool I created lots of cygwin dll (called mexfiles under matlab) and, under NT, I use them without any pbs. good stability and the like. When I tried the same thing under xp, the result is a sudden kill of matlab without any message, any core, stackdump or the like...

have you already heard something like that ? Di you know what differences between xp and nt/2000 could be the reason of such a behaviour ?

Thanks

Bruno