RE: Unable to open files including Korean names

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Actually Gary, its called SP2 RC1, for XP. Its going through that
phase, with SP1 RC2 due out towards the end of the month, and the
actual SP2 going to the RTM phase so that its in time to be released
by the 21 July, date. (If you can believe that.)

Also, can you tell me, off list, where you got your copy? I was at an
OEM meeting for that guy's operating system, yesterday. The meeting
was held here in NYC.

As for your problem Jaeho Shin, I think the switching of binaries for
the Cygwin DLLs should fix things. At least temporarily.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi