ipc-daemon2

Hi,  for some reason I cannot get ipc-daemon2 installed.  I looked in user/bin
and it is not there.  I have tried downloading from several different sites,
removing all the registry entries and all the files and starting all over and
still no happiness.  Is the latest installer busted when it comes to ipc-
daemon2. cygwin is installed and works but for some reason ipc-daemon2 will not
download and uncompress into /usr/bin