Network path with underscore error

	Hi,
i can't compile with GCC under cygwin if my files are on network drive !
Compilation failed because of make can't find sources files.
I have mount this drive with command like : mount -s f: /f or mount -s -t f:
/f
If i change one directoy of sources named 'ver_100' to 'ver100', compilation
is successful !
If i copy sources files with the same directory strucutre on my local drive,
compilation is successful too !

Is there someone known which is the best syntax to mount a network drive
(binary/text , executable/no-executable) ?
If i have system access, do i mount network drive as user or as system ?
Do you know why underscore character ('_') resolved problem ?

Thanks,
Seb.

Note : I used to have cygwin1.dll version 1001.5.0.0 and i had never seen
this problem.
Now my cygwin1.dll version is 1005.9.0.0 and i have problem discribe above.