Re: Minicom for Cygwin

Baurjan Ismagulov wrote:

Hello, Xantius!

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 02:14:27PM -0600, Xantius wrote:

Please let me know if you have questions, if people are still
interested in minicom, etc.

Definitely. I'm personally accustomed to kermit, but I would love to see minicom as a cygwin package, installable via setup. These times I'm kind of busy, but I'll ask my colleagues to test it.

With kind regards,
Baurjan.

It seemed that previously there were a few people asking for minicom to be put into the cygwin release, but no response yet from the cygwin team. I'd be glad to work with them to get it setup, because it'd make life a lot easier for people. Any Cygwin gods listening? :-)