Possible socket problem

Hi,
I have a java program that are calling a cygwin script with Runtime.exec().  This script is calling COBOL and java
programs that are connecting to  a Oracle database. But they fail with the error message "Network adapter could not
be established". If I make a bat-file instead of sh-script, I have no problem. If I call the sh-script directly
(not from java), everything works fines.

I think this is a cygwin socket problem. By some reason cygwin prevents my java and COBOL programs from connecting
to the database server.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

Best regards,
Fredrik

Skicka kärlek, värme, grattis, ondska och humor! Sprayklubbens vykort har allt i känslor.  http://vykort.spray.se