RE: Source Code for cygwin1.dll

At 02:52 PM 7/12/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

That's not wrong.  A "Reply to All" means reply to all who were originally
addressed.  Since the original came from David and he (apparently) didn't
set his "Reply-To" (which Eudora will honor) to the list (for example), he
is correctly included in the "Reply to All".

>IMHO, Scrap Eudora ASAP. It seems to have some kind of "bright" idea on how
>to quote text too - totally unreadable.

I'm sorry it doesn't work for you.  But I'm not really looking for opinions
on Eudora.  The only feedback that I'm really interested in is if anyone
knows how to configure it to better handle the OP's name in replies.  Since
this is largely off-topic, I think it's best not to prolong the thread
unless someone here has a pointer.

Holliston, MA 01746