Re: UNC Pathname Handling within Applications

Thorsten,

The best way to insure that you get only one copy of any response from the
list is to set your reply-to to point to the list.  Depending on the software
you use, you may find that you can easily filter out duplicates too.  I don't
second-guess the implied intent of posters to whom I respond by editing the
recipient list but my email client automatically honors when "reply-to" is
set.  Most do.  I'd recommend setting it when you correspond with this list or any that you subscribe to.

Larry

PS - I've edited the recipient list in this case for you, given your stated
preference.