rm fails on netware drive using win2k

Hello,

first of all, I read the FAQs and the mailinglist archives and searched the
web. The only thing I found was part of my problem, but no solution.

We got two machines (WinNT 4.0 and Win2K) which uses a specified directory
on a netware drive. On both machines runs the same cygwin (1.5.10-3).

I "touch" a file from the NT-machine to the netware-drive ("test1").
When I try to remove it with "rm" no problem appears.

Again I "touch" a file from the NT-machine to the netware-drive ("test2").
I tried to remove it with the 2k-machine and nothing appears. "rm" finish
correctly, but the file "test2" still exists and no error message is
displayed.
Then I tried to remove it with the NT-machine and the same problem as on the
2k-machine appears.

Even with a Windows application (equal if NT or 2k) the file "test2" can not
be erased (a message appears "used by another application").

After waiting a couple of minutes (don't know how long) the file can be
erased with "rm" from the NT-machine or with windows itself. But not from
the 2k-machine. (what kind of timer blocks the file ?)

If I "touch" the file from the 2k-machine, it also can not be erased with
"rm".

Can anybody help me, please?

Oh, I forgot: It's also not possible to overwrite the file. I made "strace"s
on both machines but found nothing of interest.

Bye
Holger