This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: device driver USB experimenter setup
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:31:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: device driver USB experimenter setup
- References: <loom.20040901T134103email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 11:42:23AM +0000, Theo Verelst wrote:
>Does anyone know of a decent and generally useable setup with some USB
>chip/board to get *normal* bit or byte-wise IO using a cygwin compiled PC
>program and driver ? And if so, how...
Cygwin doesn't do anything special with USB devices. It seems like you
probably should ask this question in a Windows forum.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html