This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WINCVS using cygwin's python?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Jason Pearce <jason dot pearce at ieee dot org>
- Cc: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:19:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: WINCVS using cygwin's python?
- References: <4135BDC1.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Jason Pearce wrote:
> Has anyone used WinCVS 1.3 and managed to get the Python macros working
> with Cygwin's Python?
> I have tried entering D:\cygwin\bin\libpython2.3.dll as the python dll
> under the WinCVS's admin=>preferences=>wincvs configuration but it does
> not seem register as having Python available.
Loading Cygwin based DLLs dynamically from non-Cygwin programs has been
broken for a very long time. Please check the archives if you want more
information. It comes up continually.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html