This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with expect
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: <karthiks at knowsys dot net>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 11:52:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: problem with expect
- References: <200409010755.AA1186267390@knowsys.net>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 07:55 AM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
> we are facing a problem with executing a expect program in cygwin.
>Expect program triggers the setup of application server.
>While triggering that setup file thru expect we are getting "IOException in read query".Also,we are getting invalid spawn id (4) error on the screen.
>Please give me a solution to solve this problem.
OK. You want to set your IOCTL to 12 and encapsulate that in a series of
while loops. Make sure you watch for a SIGINT signal, otherwise you'll
wind up in an endless loop!
If that doesn't work for some strange reason, let me point you to:
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
I'd recommend following the guidelines there for any subsequent problem
reports you send to the list.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html