RE: LAPACK - testing problems

Gorden Jemwa wrote:

>>> I've just recently migrated to CYGWIN. I am having problems with
>>> installing the LAPACK (&BLAS) libraries. Specifically, I am
>>> (apparently) succeeding in compiling the libraries. However, when it
>>> comes to testing the routines only the ones that use eigsrc_(PLAT).a
>>> library seem to be able to give me any output while the rest are
>>> giving an error,for example:
>>>
>>> 	Timing square REAL LAPACK linear equations routines
>>> 	./xlintims < stime.in> stime.out 2>&1
>>> 	make: *** [stime.out] Error 128

I get the same results with sband.out, stime.out, stime2.out
and the c d and z equivalents.

I've built LAPACK many times on cygwin, and I used scripts that
worked in the past, so it looks like a recent(ish) bug.

	David

NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and
may contain privileged information.

If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution
of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not
read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.

This notice should not be removed.