This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Donate towards a Hyperthreaded machine for CGF
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:13:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: Donate towards a Hyperthreaded machine for CGF
- References: <C1A7FA5F2793A94BA223673B8ADAF4A1037462AE@exchange.air2web.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 11:46:54AM -0400, Richard Campbell wrote:
>Chris, what is the appropriate email for paypal donations
>now that you have left Red Hat?
Gulp. Uh oh. Did I change my paypal account or is this one of the
things that I forgot to reset after leaving?
Nope. I reset this in June. Phew.
me -at- cgf -dot- cx
I'd really prefer a nicely packaged known-to-exhibit-the-problem system
but someone can recommend a machine that exhibits the problem, I'll buy
it if there are sufficient funds. The problem is that, although it's
probably a good bet that they do, I wouldn't want to assume that all
hyperthreaded systems exhibit this problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html