This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:04:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: e2fsprogs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4132C57F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 04:55:48PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>Thats it, thank you for the analysis, I just thought all the time
>after the thread, why are all libraries found, but uuid isn't?
>I remember now that I also have e2fsprogs installed and libwin32
>failis for me with exactly the same error.
Huh? Wha? Was there some kind of problem with e2fsprogs? I must have
(trying to move to the next iteration so that I can be mean)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html