This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:37:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: e2fsprogs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4132C57F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040903150425.GA9461@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:04 AM 9/3/2004, you wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 04:55:48PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Thats it, thank you for the analysis, I just thought all the time
>>after the thread, why are all libraries found, but uuid isn't?
>>I remember now that I also have e2fsprogs installed and libwin32
>>failis for me with exactly the same error.
>Huh? Wha? Was there some kind of problem with e2fsprogs? I must have
>(trying to move to the next iteration so that I can be mean)
Does shameless, willful baiting qualify? I can handle that. Can I do
it? Huh? Huh? Please can I do it?? ;-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html