This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't open file for writing
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: C Schreiner <caschreirc at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:41:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: can't open file for writing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, C Schreiner wrote:
> I can not save to a nonexistant file name under
> Cygwin, but I can under Windows.
> I have not seen anything about this in the Cygwin FAQ
> or in two mailing list archive searches. If there is
> already documentation about this, please point me to
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html