This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin implementation of fork() eating all resourses?
- From: Luc Hermitte <hermitte at free dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 07:14:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin implementation of fork() eating all resourses?
- References: <f-9IOQ9IgenIw_M@aport2000.ru>
* On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 08:42:56AM +0400, Artem Gluhov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> After 5 minutes running this script i got a windwows XP
> error: not enough system resourses.
You have Agnitum Outpost, haven't you ?
If so, uninstall it and choose another firewall.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html