This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ls -lRd does not produce recursive directory listing
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:37:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: ls -lRd does not produce recursive directory listing
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 6 08:32, Mirko wrote:
> As the subject line says it, I cannot get a recursive listing of
> directories using ls -lRd. Is that a bug or feature?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html