This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: signal delivery problem (with pthreads)
- From: "Valery A. Frolov" <vaf at ulysses dot kiev dot ua>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:55:29 +0300
- Subject: Re: signal delivery problem (with pthreads)
- Organization: Ulysses
- References: <20040827181156.GB2008@tonfa> <20040828001709.GA3261@coe.casa.cgf.cx> <20040830104350.GA461@tonfa>
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:43:50 +0300, Valery A. Frolov wrote:
> And after while I've got (IMHO) a little test source (attached) to
> reproduce the problem.
Can anyone confirm this problem?
I've tested my testcase source (see previous letter) with cygwin1.dll
1.5.11-1, gcc 3.3.3-3, binutils-20040725-2 and the problem is _still_
exist (at least for me).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html