This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: e2fsprogs-1.35-2
- From: "Robb, Sam" <sam dot robb at timesys dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:52:07 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: e2fsprogs-1.35-2
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The package 'e2fsprogs' is has been updated to release 1.35-2 in the
Changes in release 1.35-2:
* Updated install to place libuuid.a into /usr/lib/e2fsprogs (instead of
into /usr/lib). This should correct a reported problem where the
libuuid.a provided by e2fsprogs was masking the libuuid.a provided
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
- Sam Robb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html