This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Automake 1.9 as Cygwin package
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:39:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Automake 1.9 as Cygwin package
- References: <200409020934.i829YgsX009537@smtp-vbr8.xs4all.nl>
Johnny Willemsen wrote:
Are there plans to deliver automake 1.9 for Cygwin, there is currently
1.8.5, but the software I am trying to port to Cygwin (ACE/TAO, see
www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt) gives an error that 1.9 is required.
There are plans, best laid plans, to keep cygwin's tool set current.
But Mother Nature had other plans. If you want automake-1.9 sooner,
tell her to keep Ivan away from my house. Two hurricanes in a month is
quite enough, thank you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html