This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Cron on Windows 2003 Server Issues
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Anna Goldberg" <kalina813 at hotmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:58:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Cron on Windows 2003 Server Issues
- References: <BAY18-F11HDlItYClbu000cbccc@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 02:40 PM 9/8/2004, you wrote:
>I can create and start a Cron service under Local System, but I can?t seem to be able to have that service run as a different user (ex. cron_server). I tried creating a custom user following the directions provided by Corinna Vinschen at http://email@example.com/msg31538.html, but it did not resolve my problem.
>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Let's start here:
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Adding specifics to that, it would be useful to know what you did, where
you saw a problem, and what it was.
You may also want to try
before any follow-up post.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html