This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Is it free to use
- From: Alain_SK_Yip at btm dot com dot hk
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:02:32 +0800
- Subject: Is it free to use
To whom it may concern,
We are using Linux and UNIX environment to develop our own applications.
By installing the Cygwin/X X Server, Xlib and Xclients etc., our developers
1. use our own Windows base PC to emulate a UNIX-like environment to do the
2. use the X server to connect to X windows of Linux and AIX;
3. use the Secure Shell (ssh) to connect to AIX servers;
4. use powerful scripts of Unix to automate Windows workstation.
We shall use the cygwin in around thirty Window based PC.
Would like to clarify that will be free of charge.
*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, disclosure, printing, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by reply email, telephone or facsimile.
Internet communications cannot be treated as official document, and cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions represent.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html