This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ERB in Ruby1.8 in Cygwin Install
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:58:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: ERB in Ruby1.8 in Cygwin Install
- References: <BAY12-F100N39x6HHGN0003f46a@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 10 00:49, Dosu Mahat wrote:
> I have reinstalled Cygwin, selecting Ruby from the optional packages list.
> In Cygwin, the Ruby package lists ERB as one of it's components, however
> upon installing I get Ruby with other features like Rexml, Runit etc but no
> I get errors in Ruby when trying to invoke ERB.
> Can any one suggest what I can do to fix this problem, which I think is
> because ERB libraries are not getting downloaded along with the rest of
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html