This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Cron on Windows 2003 Server Issues
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Paul J. Ghosh" <p dot j dot g at softhome dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:13:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Cron on Windows 2003 Server Issues
- References: <000001c49744$93c86290$140f000a@PJGVAIO>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 10:43 AM 9/10/2004, you wrote:
>Folks - any assistance would be greatly appreciated...
And what about Igor's response would not qualify as "assistance"?
If you're looking for something specific, you should ask the specific
question. I thought Igor's reply looked quite helpful and was certainly
an excellent attempt at "assistance". If it's not for you, then at the
very least you need to be more specific about the kind of "assistance"
you're looking for. Or maybe I just missed a portion of this thread.
I tried to go back and recap from the web but it looks like your replies
(at least) break the thread every time. I got tired of searching for some
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html