This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: make --help typo
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:58:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: make --help typo
- References: <NUTMEGrYZCyraoJONfG000012eb@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 07:14:07PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> CGF, you released the last version of make, and I can't see that there's likely
>to be any great need to roll another in the foreseeable future, but maybe you'd
>like to drop this into your personal source tree just in case sometime you do end
>up doing another release?
Yep, done. I thought I'd already fixed this, in fact.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html